Thread: Talera - A dnd Campaing setting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Talera - A dnd Campaing setting

Hey,

as suggested, I am setting up a post here.

Basically what I am doing is creating a campaign setting for DND (any ed really).

I have already written many a pages on the world of Talera and its kingdoms.

I have only started mapping recently and found a great amount of joy in this and hence have decided to invest way more time into my campaign and maps.

I have attached my first map for the setting. It is of the eastern half of a kingdom known as Burgrundia (Meridon, being the name of that half). Once I have worked more on the actual documents for the settings, I will post a link here.

Now, as most of you using CC3 and being members of the ProFantasy annual will see, I used the tools given to us by this. Ever since Forgotten Realms 4th ed I have fallen in love with that style and hence decided to use it for a few maps.

I do like some of the other styles I have seen, but am not too sure if I should change. Anyway, I am rambling.

What I would like to ask for, is any advice/feedback you might have re the map. I will post updates and more maps as I do them.

One thing I want to note is that in the ocean, there are still quite a few islands missing, but my players wanted the lay of the land so I rushed and left those out.

Anyway, here is the map!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meridon V1.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	10211