Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A possible I.C.E. commission!

Post Village ruins map

Still need to work on the regional map, finish anyway.

Here is a not quite encounter scale map, I had to create for this commission. Almost done. The ruined village of Kaursar - ruins make maps of communities easy!

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruins-of-karsaur.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	13016  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

nice work! i can't help but hope i had a little bit to do with gettin you together with ICE, I afterall posted the first ICE contest. With your work tho, it was only a matter of time
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool

Post Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by loogie View Post
    nice work! i can't help but hope i had a little bit to do with gettin you together with ICE, I afterall posted the first ICE contest. With your work tho, it was only a matter of time
    Speaking of which I keep expecting to see a "Loogie" map entry for one of the I.C.E. map contests and I never do.... come on, you can compete too.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

great looking maps GP.
    I like the revised version of the 1st map a lot better. It feels more natural with the grass line not being so drastic.
    Your encounter map looks really nice too.
    -D

Great news gp - looking forward to seeing the end product. ICE will really benefit from having all the adventures and maps they have started to push.

I really like those ruins! I know you're having to do these at speed (isn't Xara wonderful that way? I love drawplus for the same reason)....if you havn't quite finished the ruins any chance you could make little piles of rubble so the walls look decayed? For me it would really finish off the map.

lol, i need the time and skill to do so my friend.. I'm still getting used to my tablet, and all the stuff i'm working on is bogging me down! I think I'll have to do a few free functioning maps before i try my hand at a battle map. hopefully in the future however!

If you want to check out what I'm working on, look in the city forum... got a crapload of time on the train to and from work to thing of ideas... right now i'm boggin down in setting the damn thing up.. but hopefully that will get smoothed out soon, and I'll be posting entries and maps again...

BTW, i have the cyradon book, so i have a bit of knowledge of whats going on

Post Ruins of Kaursur

Looks the I.C.E. product I had been commissioned to create maps for has finally been published and now being sold online.

The main regional map is in the fact the cover art, hmmm.

Here's a link to that product sale page, if anyone is into HARP RPG by Iron Crown Enterprises.

http://shop.ironcrown.com/index.php?...roducts_id=895

GP

PS: on an aside, the very first professional commission I did was for Dog House Rulez, back in December 07. They just contacted me and need some more maps - it feels like moving in full circle, back to the beginning!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-11-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great News GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast