Thread: alchemist building

Post alchemist building

Another building for the collection, using mainly Dundjinni objects and Photoshop.

Again, the resolution is 60 pixels per inch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alchemist.png 
Views:	1129 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	10393  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I think the giant pentagram really sells this one...nice.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

These are all really nice so far.

One question though, why use such a low resolution? Most, if not all objects for Dundjinni are 200pxl/inch. Why not keep everything at the higher resolution, are you concerned about file size?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    These are all really nice so far.

One question though, why use such a low resolution? Most, if not all objects for Dundjinni are 200pxl/inch. Why not keep everything at the higher resolution, are you concerned about file size?
    Our group uses an LCD screen to run many combats (when we don't have an electronic map, we use cardboard maps bought from Wizards, Paizo,...). The resolution of the screen is 60dpi, so I create everything in that resolution, so that I know how they'll look when we use them.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cogollo View Post
    Our group uses an LCD screen to run many combats (when we don't have an electronic map, we use cardboard maps bought from Wizards, Paizo,...). The resolution of the screen is 60dpi, so I create everything in that resolution, so that I know how they'll look when we use them.
    Well that makes sense then.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

If you provide me with super high res versions in jpeg I can host the files for you with my mediafire account and post them here.

The problem is 60dpi is not very useful to anyone looking to print them out.