Thread: Greetings from the True North

Post Greetings from the True North

Hi world!

I heard about this site on the Lords of Tyr podcast, and I am very impressed! I DM a lot of RPGs, and I also play many board games / war games. Maps are an old interest of mine even outside of gaming, so hopefully I can contribute to the great work going on here in other ways than just the technical side. I've worked as a graphic designer for a few years, so I am familiar with the Adobe suite of programs, but I see that there are plenty of tricks to be learned still...

Oh, and true north= Tromsø, northern Norway

yours, Ole Andreas Hoen

Surrey, Canada, EH!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Blog Entries

Never fails to amaze me the places we get members. Tromsø eh, by god man have some warmth.... Seriously whats it like living there? I see the pics and theres a lot of fishing which is understandable but it must be quite severe all the same. You will have to post some pics of the aurora too ! We have a members map which you might like to pop a pin on - link in sig.

Welcome and hope to see some of your maps soon.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar
    Ft. Wayne, IN

Welcome Aboard!

Looking forward to seeing some your work.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Skövde, Sweden

Welcome aboard