Thread: A Magical Society: Guide to Mapping

Post A Magical Society: Guide to Mapping

I found this pdf on my harddrive when I was spring cleaning. A great little document for new mappers. I had completely forgot about it. Anyway I looked it up on the net and found the site I got it from. Thought I should share it with you all.

I don't know if it's been up here before but it's great for newcomers that want to create their own world (map).

http://www.yourgamesnow.com/index.ph...&products_id=5

I didn't want to put it under the tutorial thread cause I didn't creat it. If you feel it fits in better there, feel free to move it :-)

That's one of my favourites, too. There's another free chapter available from the same publisher. I don't recall what it was off the top of my head, though.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

I downloaded it. It's great! I understand alot more about map making now. But some parts are still confusing

I've got the full Ecology and Culture book, as well as their Western Europe and Beasts book. They're all very good.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

I was just about to do a thread about this product. Decided to do a quick search first. Saw you beet me to it. This product is excellent world building material.
    ---
    Gorkamorka