Thread: Map so far..

Map Map so far..

Here's a map I'm working on, I just drew it up last night. I scanned it to paint so it doesn't look as good as in person but it's still good so far.

I don't really have a name for it yet or any back story. I'm pretty much just gonna keep this thread updated on the ideas I've come up with.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ephesis.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	10805

Regarding the island to the Southeast, with the lake: you should put an island in the lake. And possibly a lake on that island...
    Last edited by isomage; 02-28-2009 at 03:23 AM.
    My random map generators and GIMP scripts: http://axiscity.hexamon.net/users/isomage/

That would be sweet, every map should has some interesting looking places like that in it.

I don't know if anyone else is on but whoever is, what do you think?

I wanna add more islands around it, that's just the main continent. And I was just thinking that I want there to be some dinosaurs or something. Maybe I could create a whole race of creatures native to certain parts of the land. Be original ya know..
    Last edited by Cornell; 02-28-2009 at 03:41 AM.

Sounds good.
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/signaturepics/sigpic3377_5.gif

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

This looks great...slap a parchment over it and call it sugarbuns.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps