Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [taken]-[unpaid]Adding details to a map

Wow, looks really great! My vote would be for c), looks better I think.

The forests are on a bit thick though in certain parts that are rather heavily inhabited, the two western continents for example are more sparsely wooded, the region around Yojei is also generally grass and farm land (one of the most populous regions in the world), and the land around Kohakta is also relatively dense in terms of population.

Otherwise though, the map is pretty much perfect, and I can't thank you enough for doing this for me! I don't have much written down, but I've recently finished the first chapter for the story that takes place in that world, so if you're interested in reading it let me know, it's the least I could do.

minifidel -

I found some time to make up a compass and throw a border around the map, as well as (hopefully) clean up the forests as desired.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	working6.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.57 MB 
ID:	15636

We can call this finished, unless you have a few more names to throw on the thing (oceans, more cities, continents, islands, etc.)

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    minifidel -

I found some time to make up a compass and throw a border around the map, as well as (hopefully) clean up the forests as desired.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	working6.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.57 MB 
ID:	15636

We can call this finished, unless you have a few more names to throw on the thing (oceans, more cities, continents, islands, etc.)

-Rob A>
    Alright, it looks pretty much done. Don't have much in the way of labels really, place-names are a bitch for me because I like to come up with coherent systems for naming things (for example, the western continents have a reason to their names). Only thing really is that you've mislabeled Yojei as Yojie.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by minifidel View Post
    Alright, it looks pretty much done. Don't have much in the way of labels really, place-names are a bitch for me because I like to come up with coherent systems for naming things (for example, the western continents have a reason to their names). Only thing really is that you've mislabeled Yojei as Yojie.

Thanks again
    oops. I'll try and fix that typo in the next day or two.

-Rob A>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123