Thread: [taken]-[unpaid]Adding details to a map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post [taken]-[unpaid]Adding details to a map

Hi there! I'm something of a writer, and lately I've felt that I really need the geographic references a lot more, and although I have the basic outlines made, there's no detail, no geography, nothing, and while it's a good base, I'd like something more. So in essence I'd like to request that somebody take a look at the maps I've already prepared and add in details, such as rivers, mountains, etc. (the cities and the like I'll do personally). Any help would be much appreciated!

Commission: Unpaid
    Time Constraints: None really, there's no rush.
    Style: I don't know if I want any particular kind of style, however I really like this map (got it from here), so if you can make it look something like that but without the borders that would be great.
    Description of Map: Map attached
    Quality & Size: I have no preference in quality as long as it's legible enough for reference purposes (this is for personal use).
    Copyright: I will have copyright for the map, but I will credit the artist, and if ever the map were to be included in a published work (*cross fingers*) I will inform the artist and I would agree to pay for it at that time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Playthings.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	877.0 KB 
ID:	10563