Thread: feb lite challenge entry : Dungeon Cthulhoo

Wip feb lite challenge entry : Dungeon Cthulhoo

Howdy all !

I already had a "cthulhoo" theme on my computer so I decided to join this challenge using some elements I had already produced. I'm proud to introduce you the Cthulhoo Dungeon !

Hope you like it !

Textures : CG textures
    objects : Dundjinni
    icons : Unspeakable vault (of doom)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donj chtulhoo.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	916.4 KB 
ID:	10567  

SO beautiful @.@
    It was cool.
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/signaturepics/sigpic3377_5.gif

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great idea!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Wild !, whats that ??? Call of Duty Mutiplayer monster and DosBox ??? You have a strange game going on there. I hope this one has walls made of tougher stuff than playdoh !

Excellent.

Guild Member

Fantastic! Nice use of your desktop symbols. They exactly match the context.

@Redrobes : you don't imagine how wild it is to see your girlfriend frag Nazis just when you wake up ^^
    Back to business

thanks all

@ Redrobes : Don't worry this time it's just pixels, no resistance against monster. just run... i'll get my dices.

@ Korrigan : don't forget to say that i play only the morning with my fisrt coffee. XD

Blog Entries

I don't trust anyone to drive the Warthog in Halo3 other than my missus. Everyone else just crashes the thing continuously or drives it off a cliff. Shes pretty demon with a rocket launcher too. I know now what *not* to get her for Christmas that's for sure.

A question I am thinking now is whether you blast more Nazis before or after your first coffee ???

We usually play late at night when the US are awake and there's more games set up but we find that the lag to the US gives a distinct disadvantage with rapid response actions like hand to hand and close quarter shotguns etc.

We don't have Halo3 at home so i don't really see what you talking about, but who doesn't want a succubus for Christmas? XD

Let me answer... It depend... If I had sleep 6h or more the first coffee change nothing ; if I'd sleep less than 6h after the first coffee...

I woke up the morning on 6:30 so the US are still awaken. I must say that I don't usually play online, just sometimes in LAN with friends. (when we find friends to do it).
    I was playing online when I had Neverwinter night on my computer because lag wasn't a big problem with this game I hate to have lags and most off the new games can't run on my computer who has 6 years and no independent graphic card -_-'

I like the theme and how the icons fit with the wallpaper. Well done!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.