Thread: City Map Question - looking for original Artist

Post City Map Question - looking for original Artist

I was checking out people's work here the other day and found this unfinished piece that I did some touch ups on.

The unfortunate thing is I lost the thread and no longer have the name of the original creator - so i cannot give credit or find the conversation to add to it...

any help in giving credit or putting this image in that thread would be great.

(I don't know how to get the thread moved - but Torstan found the thread - and I reposted there - so this thread could get deleted now)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cityattachment-4.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	10641  
    Last edited by philipstephen; 02-23-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Question answered - post can be deleted, but I don't know how.

Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Are you sure it belonged in the CWBP? Might need to get a CL to move this thread to a WIP forum somewhere.

If you wanted to edit your post and make the image an attachment rather than an imageshack link, I'm sure nobody would argue. That would automatically thumbnail it to a manageable size.... and one in which people could see the entire image at one shot.

-IG

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

That's Stern's Bridge by FeralSpirit. You can find it here:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ern%27s+bridge

I agree with IndustryGothica. It's best to use the Manage Attachments button (the paperclip in the advanced editing panel) to add images as it gives them automatic thumbnails and keeps them on this site rather than being prone to the vagaries of Photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    That's Stern's Bridge by FeralSpirit. You can find it here:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ern%27s+bridge

I agree with IndustryGothica. It's best to use the Manage Attachments button (the paperclip in the advanced editing panel) to add images as it gives them automatic thumbnails and keeps them on this site rather than being prone to the vagaries of Photobucket.
    Thanks so much Torstan... This is my first upload of an image, and I was shocked when I saw it that big...

Can i delete this post and try to do it better?

Phil.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Don't worry about it, we might as well leave this up. I'm sure its fine.