Thread: [IP] Industry Pro Features

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post [IP] Industry Pro Features

Just wanted to put a post in here for discussion of what you guys as Industry Pros would like to have offered to you as features of the website.

Currently, the only feature you have is access to this private forum, and the ability to post product news and whatnot.

What I'd LIKE to add:
    • Dev Journal/Blog with RSS
    • Larger Message Attachment Limit
    • Limited Independent (non-forum) file/map hosting
    • More capabilities/features for the google map viewer when its done
    • Limited Banner Ad rotation on site (would replace the current CC3 banner at bottom of page) (need more industry pro's before I can properly implement)
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Thanks for the tag - I'm sure the Kepli gave a good word or 10. I hope I can help out and I am very happy with what I have seen so far. I will discuss with Kepli how much of DJ we can cross over to here. I don't want to duplicate too much between the sites, but I was thinking of referencing posts and art to help attract a few people to here.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That would be awesome - I've been tryign to think of things that would bring Dundjinni users over without duplicating the forums already in place. I believe the beauty of this site is bringing together all types of mappers, and discussing the common interest, as opposed to being software specific. While I don't mind the Existence of the software specific forums here, I'd rather push the general mapping forums.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

I'll see what I can do. I like this forum as Mapping has been a hobby for a long time.
    Dundjinni Moderator and Artist

Sounds good Arcana

We are currently working on a completely new forum at DJ. When that is done, this site can be a lot more promonently present there as well. For now we can cross-post links, maps and art that would attract members both ways (like you and Darkness already mentioned ).
    Also visit Dundjinni, Four Ugly Monsters, the Nook, Battlegrounds Games, Fantasy Grounds, RPTools, RPGMapShare, Eruvian, Dragon Roots, RPG Virtual Tabletop, Troll Lord Games, GameMaster Syndicate and meny, many others