Thread: [Unpaid] Shadowfell "corrupted" map

Guild Journeyer

Help [Unpaid] Shadowfell "corrupted" map

Hey all, I want to request a map that is a conversion of another fellows map. Specifically, I am using this map in my campaign and I need a corrupted "Shadowfell" version. The fight starts in this massacre at the farmstead, but then proceeds into the Shadowfell as the creature the PCs fight drags them straight through the "real world" into the Shadowfell with it.

The shadowfell version I have in mind, but not the ability to actually do, has the building a wrecked ruin (just walls and broken, blood soaked floorboards and similar) on a field of ash with dead trees and gravestones (basically in the middle of graveyard). There are areas of a swamp/bog amongst the gravestones and ash covered ground, forming effectively tarpits.

Ideally the new map should be similar in scale with the same position as the lower left building (the one with the dead fellow in it). I will also be making the "Shadowfell" map greyscale as well (so it appears darker).

Thanks for any help

Edit: By this Sunday would be appreciated if that would be possible.

Edit2: Alternatively, if someone could be kind enough to use their photoshop or similar skills (that again, I lack) to make this map much bigger size (1600ish width resolution, so I can get some decent sized squares) and without any of the tags I would be equally happy.
    Last edited by Aegeri; 02-16-2009 at 02:01 AM.

The problem with making the map bigger is that as it's a raster image it will get so pixelated you won't be able to make anything out.
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I'm working on that 2nd map.

*ding* And there you go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stonecircle.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	607.2 KB 
ID:	10541  

Guild Journeyer

Thank you very much, that will be most useful!