Thread: Looking for some map work for new RPG site

Guild Novice

Post Looking for some map work for new RPG site

What a great site. I hope this is the right place to post this.

Just put my RPG shop online:

www.dementia5.com

basically it caters to independent gamers for RPG resources, some for sale, some for free download. We are looking for some talent, and wanted to extend ourselves to you folks.

Have a look, and check out the forum at www.dementia5.com/community . Being up for only 7 days without any PR, it's already starting to attract some folks.

Thanks, hope to see you again!

Guild Novice

Getting good response, thank y'all. I just wanted to clarify that there are two d5 Publishing House needs that need to be satisfied:

• mapping assignments for current and future projects, and
    • outright submissions of your work to be placed "on the shelf" in the shop for purchase.

Some details on this can be found on the site, once again:

www.dementia5.com

and just a reminder the shop has not opened yet. Presently, the forum is picking up the most steam, and thanks to the blog, the site is #4 in a Google search.

My PM box is full, and if I understand the forum rules correctly I need to be active a little longer before I can read any more!

Post I posted in your Classifieds!

I posted a thread/links from your General Discussion/Classifieds forum.

Although I focus on my online map printing shop, I also mention my cartographer services, with a link to my portfolio, placed in that post.

Check it out if you like, perhaps a commission you might require, I could offer in one of the many styles that I use for mapping.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Novice

Yes! I saw your work and was truly impressed! Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. On your forum. Whatever, you get the idea.

On topic, can you (or anyone) explain a bit about the world building project I'm hearing about on this forum?
    For all your ballad and saga needs:

www.dementia5.com

RPG materials for fun and profit.

Post Cwbp

Dementia5, the CWBP or Cooperative World Building Project is an experiment here at the guild, with its on forum and wiki, here's the link...
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Basically members created a random set of continents on a "believeable world" design, then started gridding it out into manageable and mappable regions approx. 600 x 600 miles in dimension. As a group we developed the general setting in a pseudo Eurasian idea, then each mapped a grid and began posting cities, inhabitants, history and events. Some sections have been more developed than others. Even got a set of kids, working on Thrubmorton Fens...

I started working on one area, that was not my historical flavor, so I'm alone, working on the Empire of Asahi, thousands of miles across the sea from the primary region being developed by the bulk of the members here.

Be sure to check the Wiki. To access my region of Asahi, you need to go back to the World View link and follow my Empire link there to read Wiki content.

Visit right now!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Novice

Just a quick thanks to some of the members of this forum. The website is getting some strong momentum and the RPG products are moving; the reviews are helping, but the real success I think is that some of you have helped make it work through "word of mouth." Please keep this up!

Check the forum or the shop for more info, and to get more of an idea of what I'm talking about If you haven't done this yet, head on over!

www.dementia5.com/community
    For all your ballad and saga needs:

www.dementia5.com

RPG materials for fun and profit.

In whatever i could help count me in. I'll be more than glad to help you out. Just tell me more or less what is it exactly what you want, and i'll see what i can do.

Hope your well,
    Drahyden
    Look inside of me, and melted in blood, there's a black hearth waiting to draw peace.