Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fantasy maps for Kamarathin

glad you guys like em!

Hoel- I haven't attempted to do a full color one yet, but I'm really fond of the watercolor wash looking maps, so I'll probably try to do something like that. After browsing around here some more I'm sure I'll find some inspiration!

Sorry I don't have any large versions to post.. these are copyrighted and I don't have permission to display large download-able versions. Perhaps in the future I will be able to post larger maps.

Thanks again everyone for looking! I'll keep you posted on my future cartographic endeavors.

-Adam

Blog Entries

Very nice, let me push your rep to more than 10 per post

Very clean and clear. You make map colours seem intrusive .

Sigurd

Wow. Those really do look very professional.

/rep

Good God in heaven above!

These maps are awesome!

I like how it looks hand-drawn (of course some of them are), and its pretty cool as a B&W.

It reminds me of my uncle's maps that he drew when he was a kid.

thanks guys!

IngIng- Thanks! I'd like to see some of his maps, if they are online somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by misteradam View Post
    thanks guys!

IngIng- Thanks! I'd like to see some of his maps, if they are online somewhere!
    Sadly they're not on the internet. These are from when he was a kid and was a DM.

Wow, some more awesome talent! These maps are wonderful. I'm getting in the line that wants to see more/bigger!
    -÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷
    “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” (Herman Melville)

“A good map is both a useful tool and a magic carpet to far away places." (unknown)

They are all impressive but especially the first one - the detail is amazing.

Jumping on the bandwagon here.
    Awesome, awesome maps. The first one especially is a piece of art. It looks beautiful and has a great fantasy-feel. These kind of maps would look great in a novel I think (although the map might lose detail in bookform). Repped of course
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12