Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pleased to meet you!

Guild Applicant

Post Pleased to meet you!

Hello and nice to meet this community

I accidentally stumped over this site/forum and since I'm a big fan of maps and such, I thought I should join in, plus I may improve my English a little ;P ...

Anyways I'm looking forward being here, so please treat me kindly!

Miss Yuurei

Post Welcome Miss Yuurei

Welcome to the Guild, Miss Yuurei.

Please look around and make yourself at home. Have you ever thought of making your own maps? This can be a great place to learn how to make beautiful game maps for your own pleasure. If you do we can really help you.

Again, welcome!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Blog Entries

Welcome. Your English is perfect. Top marks to your english teacher !

Welcome Aboard.
    What's your native tounge?

Post Yuurei?

"Yuurei" - isn't that Japanese for "ghost"?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Applicant

@ Gameprinter That would be really great! I never actually had the heart to make one myself, well better said, I lacked patience Though maybe I'll try, thanks for the recommendation!
    And yes Yuurei means Ghost/Spirit in japanese, but mine is horribly amateurish hahaha ...

@ Steel General, NeonKnight Thank you I appreaciate that!

@ Redrobes Hahaha ... thank you alot I'll tell her if I' ever to se her again!

@ Hoel I'm from Russia, though I'm studying German in Vienna now! Hmm seems like languages are my second passion right after maps

Nice to meet you as well, Miss Yuurei. And knowing more than one language is always a good thing in my opinion. As it turns out, you might just have an opportunity to help out around here, especially when some of us are looking for something with a little linguistic authenticity. And, as others have said, don't be afraid to stick you fingers into the map making jar. Like you, I sometimes don't have much patience, but making maps is a good way to develop patience. Whether you make maps or not, though, definitely don't be afraid to comment on what you see here. That's the best thing about this forum in my opinion, so many sets of eyes that see different things and, in the long run, make us all better cartographers.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Guild Applicant

Thank you! I never seen it from that perspective, but I may approve that it really boosts your patience just like doing puzzles and drawing. But what I really think is great about mapping is the little dreamy, fantasy aspect, allowing you to imagine what where could be placed ... To me this buissnes seems very romantic So I'll try my best.
    Of course I'd be really glad if I could help out somewhere translating scripts and some works!
    But I'm really happy for this little insight of the forum! It's great to see how people that share the same passion can be on such a good communicative basis as here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast