Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: textures for anyone to use (most width 1920px)

and one more of trees to finish off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	texture0041.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	2.47 MB 
ID:	11086  

Boy you weren`t kidding! Thank you very much! I`m still looking for decent tree / forest textures so I will definitely try yours! If it works out I`ll let you know.

I`d give you some well-earned rep but I`m still lacking the post count. But I`m sure someone else will
    Last learned: Changing layers in PS to Smart Objects before Free Transforming them allows lossless transformations.

Here's my first attempt to apply some recent lessons from a range of tutorials (mostly telling me to play with bevel/contour/texture) and patterns (which I'd never used before).

I'm fairly happy with the trees right now (though not 100%), though the mountains aren't quite right. Any suggestions for either?

Now to figure out how to integrate my hotter and/or drier and alternate climate regions and have it fit the look itself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	4.62 MB 
ID:	11102  

Very pretty.

Do I sense a Fractal Terrains globe underlying all the textures or did you make the basic shape an other way?

Sigurd

definitely a fractal terrains globe...though not too much different than the few I've done with a Filter Forge plugin...

Thanks for the textures. I will have to try some of the tree textures as I have been looking for one.

Wow - thanks for all the beautiful textures!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12