Thread: March Entry: Reporting for duty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Wip March Entry: Reporting for duty

So I was laying on my couch watching Arsenal and Burnley and got to thinking if I could make one river system and have it fulfill the reqs. As I stood up and glanced at my junk pile (game manuals, various joysticks, old video cards, and other bits of hardware, etc.) spilling onto the floor I noticed something flat, black, plastic, and thin. Having no real idea what lurks in the junk pile ('cuz it's best not disturb it lest my life be in forfeit) I gave it a tug...'cuz I'm brave that way Lo and behold out pops a Wacom Intuos 2 6x8 with a flap over the screen for tracing. I couldn't find the manual tho, it must have been devoured to feed the denizens. So after dusting it off and washing it up a bit I threw my original idea out the window in favor of forcing myself to learn how to finally use this darn thing. So I drew in some rivers for the first time ever without my trusty magic mouse of uber utility +6 terraforming. My mouse is a swinger so it won't mind me seeing other styluses...as long as it gets to join in.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-09-Cha-Asc.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	11087  
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps