Hello,

I've been reading the tutorials on this site as well as the occasional software thread for quite some time now. I must say, I thoroughly enjoy everybody's work.

I am primarily a gamer, and have been working on a campaign world for almost ten years now (off and on; heavily some years, not at all in others). Because of changes in the most recent edition of the game we play, my world and its history have both been forced to change dramatically in a very short time.

I use Campaign Cartographer 3 primarily (more so because my local hobby store carried it than out of any true love for the program). I also dabble in Photoshop from time to time, but am not overly proficient with it.

I have hit a bit of a slump, however. I am expected to begin a new game on 3/22/09 and don't even have a world map finished.

In the past all I used was a very small scale regional map, which worked out great. My new group is likely to need more information, and a bit more geographical realism than previous games though. I hope to get on the ball and learn a few tricks, gain some inspiration and get to know a few people in the two weeks I have ahead of me.

I do not currently have examples of my work online, due to the fact that I am unsatisfied with my map. Upon request I can provide them, or at least adequately describe what I want (if not necessarily what I have).

Well met!