Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Big Project (Battletech)

Thanks, I'll update the moons atmosphere in the coming days, making it darker on the lower right side of the body.

2nd moon, Percius, done with Ascenions Tutorial as baseline. What do you folks think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moon_ii_percius_final.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	11325  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks good to me...does it need the atmosphere though?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I'll probably delete the Atmosphere and implement a bit of a white glow

Quote Originally Posted by MadLetter View Post
    For some things, I do have patience. Like mapping and all other RPG-related stuff. I once even wrote a 60 page "book" written completely in-game because one of my players wanted to buy a book, so he could rationalize getting Knowledge (The Planes) in our D&D game (was back in 3.5E). After two weeks he got his wish, a complete book, "Adharals Magical Compendium".

Man that was some freakish stuff...
    Wow... that's awesome. I only wish I had your patience and passion... I have enough passion to read about it but not enough patience or maybe 'ideas' to feel confident about creating up awesome stuff and a lot of it... way to go!

Thanks, but I really think it's mostly not that hard. If you like, for example D&D, and you're the DM, you'll do some stuff anyways, just a little more and you got some of that "weird overkill stuff"

Again thanks for the praise, though

This is great, MadLetter.

Are You going to "hexize" this for the future possibility of using in strategic/tactical operations?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123