Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timing out

Yep, I can see 'remember me' but nothing else.
    I'm on another board with this same setup and that drops out too but, crucially, the other board doesn't tell me I have no permission to post afterward. It just reconnects when I try to post and then posts my message. The fact that both boards use the same system and one reconnects but the other doesn't is what led me to suspect it might be something to do with the setup of this board, or my login preferences here.
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.

See my (fantasy-based) apprenticeship blog at:

http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/vi...forums&sx=1024

Look for Chit Chat, Sandmann's blog. Enjoy.

I could be mistaken, but I believe that "Remember me" button is the one to which everyone's referring.

I'm perma-logged, as well, so I'm not quite sure.

-asp

I have this problem as well on my home computer using firefox. I had always chalked it up to the way that I had NoScript and cookies configured since the same thing happens with other login sites (facebook, blogs, etc.), although it does not happen with my email... /shrug

I never found it much of a problem...
    Evey: All this riot and uproar, V... Is this anarchy? Is this the Land of Do-As-You-Please?
    V: No. This is only the Land of Take-What-You-Want. Anarchy means "without leaders"; not "without Order." With Anarchy comes an age of true ordung, of true order, which is to say, voluntary order...

V: This is not Anarchy, Evey. This is Chaos...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12