Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Working on a publication: Kaidan

looking good!
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Latest Monster Illustrations

Here's a sampling of the latest monster illustrations from Mark Hyzer for Kaidan.

1. Tsuchinoko - a wide girthed snake monster, highly poisonous and medium sized, found all over the forested wilderness of Kaidan.

2. Hell Samurai - building my denizens from Hell (Yomi), so I needed a hellish nobleman, samurai, monk and a few others. On this monster, instead of armor it has armor-looking exoskeleton. I like the attached sword arms as well.

3. Same-bito - shark man shape-changer, warrior guardian of the Sea Dragon King, Ryu, though they can appear more human in shape, they prefer shark and hybrid shark men, like the illustration shown.

These are just some of the really cool stuff, Mark Hyzer is creating for me, I just wanted to show some of the latest stuff (I really like the Shark Man).

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsuchinoko.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	16127   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellsamur.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	389.5 KB 
ID:	16128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Same-bito.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	16129  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I have to agree, the shark man is awesome

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Those are all pretty cool!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Almost there!

As of an hour ago, I received the finalized manuscript from the publisher, I am now insuring it meets Pathfinder rules, double checking monster stats and seeing I need to add a magic item or two, I plan to throw in five pre-gen adventure party for the really lazy (and don't have their own standard Pathfinder adventure party), as well as "story-fy" the NPC in the addemdum. I will hit on the final layout this week.

This is only for adventure one in my Kaidan setting, called The Gift. Adventure two is scheduled to follow next month, called Dim Spirit. Adventure three the next...

Tentatively scheduled for official release on Monday, next week (not tomorrow). I will post an official release announcment in the News Forum when its finally out! This has been a long, drawn out process with some frustrations, but it really seems worth it.

Wish me luck!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Woot! Best of luck dude.

Lemme know when you have time to do something about that webpage of yours.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great news GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Sounds good! How will it be available?
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post PDF for now

Being this is my first publication, and I'm not wealthy to start with, the initial format will be as a downloadable PDF, though I will be getting a Lulu account, so the PDFs can be ordered a printable books - though I have no idea at the final cost in printed format. The PDF as a download will be available for $7.99 from D5 website, Gamer Printshop website, RPGNow and the Paizo Store.

I will try to get the Alpha rules out soon after, and that will be a free download, until all parts are created and hopefully, that will appear in hardback form probably early next year. The Obake beastiary will be a part of that book, and its contents is scheduled for release by the Christmas season.

The final PDF for the initial adventure: The Gift is expected to be almost 70 pages in length and the longest read produced by Dementia 5 publishing so far.

When I'm a big-time publisher (?!), I'll go dead tree format for everything, but for the time being its PDF only.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Congrats and nice job on getting it all together.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast