Thread: [unpaid]Image tweak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post [unpaid]Image tweak

Heruca, I believe this is one of your drawings from an I-con freebie pack. It's a beautiful figure, but could I trouble you (or someone else) to give her black hair for me?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.

See my (fantasy-based) apprenticeship blog at:

http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/vi...forums&sx=1024

Look for Chit Chat, Sandmann's blog. Enjoy.

Wow, that's great, and speedy service, too. Thanks Rob.
    Let's see if I can get this rep thing to work.

Now that I've got Gimp loaded (this very hour) I'll have to see if I can browse a few tutorials and do this sort of thing for myself - and perhaps for others.
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.

Blog Entries

I think that token is from a user called - and I am never going to spell this right... - Alynalizza who made the tokens and I think Heruca batched them up or tidied them up or something like that. I have them here on my HDD 24 of them. I had forgotten all about these !

BTW: iCon is a VTT virtual convention hosted by the four ugly monsters. This year its going to be called FUMCon cos there's a few iCon's out there already. Its free to join up and since its a VTT convention you don't have to travel to the gig - its a virtual affair. You get to play with many VTT apps and there's a few discussions too. This year its on the w/e of April 10-12 which is also the Easter w/e. There's usually some give away prizes and free to use software for the event. You need some reasonable net bandwidth and a headset with mic to join in properly. They usually run Ventrilo and I hope that's the case this year too.

BTW2: Theres a black hair icon in VDale under Fantasy/Characters. If you make a clear icon, add white haired token above as a child and black hair as a another child then you can have her or any character with black hair. You can give her a hat too if you like etc. Robs hair looks great tho and prob better than what you would have got with my toupee
    Last edited by Redrobes; 03-15-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Oops, you're right, apologies for the mis-credit.

VTTs might be next year's project. Right now I have more than enough new calls on my free time with learning to use Viewingdale and the Gimp, and corresponding with the cartography community. I'll postpone trying to upgrade my hardware and software to cope with interactive media and then learning the ropes of the VTT community, but thanks for the heads-up.

I've seen your hair icon, and whilst I'm sure it'll get used on some of the NPCs, this one needed to be a bit special and I'd picked up from the forums that changing the colour of something can be done fairly easily, so I figured I'd put it out as a request.
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.