Thread: Craig Zipse Map Fun

Post Craig Zipse Map Fun

here's a set of maps done by Craig Zipse over at the KODT boards. This is a "free Setting" type map that anyone can use to populate as they see fit. So, i did just that.

there are actually 20 maps after this that together represent a ruined underground city. The maps i did here represent only the beginning levels. i made the room descriptions as vague as possible since i figured anyone wanting to use them could convert them into whatever game system they wanted to. d20 is the norm, but it is open for just about any FRPG.

Just a note: I make no claim that i designed these maps. they are the jsut pics from Craig Zipse that i took just to play around with. I am not under any circumstances trying to profit from these maps at all.

here you go:
    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t=craigmap.jpg

Very nice
    Also visit Dundjinni, Four Ugly Monsters, the Nook, Battlegrounds Games, Fantasy Grounds, RPTools, RPGMapShare, Eruvian, Dragon Roots, RPG Virtual Tabletop, Troll Lord Games, GameMaster Syndicate and meny, many others

Do you have a link to the original maps?

here it is. at the KODT site. he also has a few western town maps there for all you deadlands players out there.

http://www.kenzerco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12755

Thank you, thank you, thank you! There is a western town there too! I am so going to redo that and run a western game, thank you!