Thread: Bestbuy Tablet Sale

Post Bestbuy Tablet Sale

If anyone is interested, Bestbuy is steeply discounting wacom tablets.

I just picked up the "6X11" model - the big one - for $250. Normally they are $400.

For me I think it will be an interesting challenge - I'm naturally left-handed when using a real pen but I use a computer righty-dominant.

The only downside to the model I bought - it's big. I normally use a lapdesk with my laptop when sitting on the sofa. That setup doesn;t really work with a big tab

But I can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbreaker View Post
    The only downside to the model I bought - it's big. I normally use a lapdesk with my laptop when sitting on the sofa. That setup doesn;t really work with a big tab

heh... I have the Bamboo medium, so it's like 9x10 or so total size. I typically work with my laptop on our craftmatic bed set to like the dentist chair position while watching TV. Not bad when typing... but when I want to use my tablet, I typically turn it sideways on my chest and "draw" at a 90 degree angle... what people will do for the love of being lazy....lol
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Money delagated elsewhere...

Oh, I'd love to get me a new drawing tablet!

Unfortunately, developing a published adventure arc, all my "extra money" is going to pay for illustrators work - I always seem to be "cash tied" and never get in on these deals!

I definitely need a new tablet though.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I wish I had the moeny to buy a used one even.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.