Thread: Phobos, Kindom of Caen

Map Phobos, Kindom of Caen

Hi again,

Here i would like to share my most recent creation with all of you: Tada!!! Phobos is a volcanic mountain, molten river, hot, hot, super hot land, with fire lakes, lavafalls and lots of hazardous things. It is a Volcanic enviroment, with lava everywhere and... yes you guessed it, no water...

Again this is for the adventure that im DMing, talk about a ecological mind, This is the second place of a really big continent. The background is black because i want the map itself to show, but in the gameplay, the oceans are actually deep purple and venomous. The green trails are railroads and mark the superior transportation advantage of this lando over the other one.

Thank you forehand for your feedback, and i''l be seeing you soon.

And here it is:

By drahyden at 2009-03-18

I would apreciate if someone could tellme how to put the image in preview format, so no trouble is caused.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phobos.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	11479  
    Last edited by Steel General; 03-19-2009 at 07:04 AM.
    Look inside of me, and melted in blood, there's a black hearth waiting to draw peace.

Upload the image as an attachment (paperclip icon on advanced posting mode) and it will generate the preview image automatically.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I went ahead and fixed the image for you.

When you are making a new/editing a post, click on "Go Advanced" then click on the "Manage Attachments" button this will open a window where you can browse to your images and upload up to 5.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.