Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I.C.E. Temple Contest Winners

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Info I.C.E. Temple Contest Winners

Welp the I.C.E. Temple contest winner(s) have finally been announced, and the winner is.... *drum roll*.... GamerPrinter!

Torstan, myself and one other were runners-up (of course there were only 4 entries total )

The actual announcement page can be found here . They have also announced a new contest - a Crypt map (more info here).

Congrats GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up - missed that.

Well done GP! A well deserved win indeed.

Post Thanks - finally!

Thanks guys! And its about time too, while the updated deadline was the first of March, I had my submission entered November 21, so its been a long wait for me.

Good job for SG and Torstan - great maps really and excellent competition from the both of you. I was afraid Torstan's might win.

Perhaps we should get ICE to officially announce the next contest, here. I'll send an email to Rasyr the admin at the ICE forums to do just that. They would probably get a better response - more entries - that way.

For the new members who didn't know about this - here's a link to the map that I submitted and was selected as the winning map...

http://forums.cartographersguild.com...?t=3451&page=3

I might not have time to enter the next ICE map contest, of course if its 3 months + again until deadline, maybe...

Well another feather in my cap!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

GP if you get em over here, have them let me know so I can give them IP status so they can post in news. Congrats!!!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Congrats GP! Awesome news!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Blog Entries

Congrats GP, congrats rest of you guys - well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    They have also announced a new contest - a Crypt map...
    LOL, come on, go in again and clean up

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Congrats GP, congrats rest of you guys - well done.

LOL, come on, go in again and clean up
    Well I was hoping we could get a bunch of us 'guildies' to enter this one.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Well I'm coming back for blood and revenge if nothing else GP better enter...

Publisher Facebook Connected bartmoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Thanks guys! And its about time too, while the updated deadline was the first of March, I had my submission entered November 21, so its been a long wait for me.

Good job for SG and Torstan - great maps really and excellent competition from the both of you. I was afraid Torstan's might win.

Perhaps we should get ICE to officially announce the next contest, here. I'll send an email to Rasyr the admin at the ICE forums to do just that. They would probably get a better response - more entries - that way.

For the new members who didn't know about this - here's a link to the map that I submitted and was selected as the winning map...

http://forums.cartographersguild.com...?t=3451&page=3

I might not have time to enter the next ICE map contest, of course if its 3 months + again until deadline, maybe...

Well another feather in my cap!

GP

Great work GP...ICE could always sponsor a monthly challenge here with mutual page links so the results appear on their site. We're now getting lots of entries to our normal monthly challenge and the last sponsored challenge (which I think Torq won) drew a huge number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast