Thread: combinations

Guild Applicant

Post combinations

Hi folks!

New here and still going through the forums, so if this has been answered elsewhere please forgive! :-)

I'm using CC2 and have put together several maps detailing different areas of a campaign world. I'd like to assemble these maps into one 'world' map, but can't figure out how. I tried to copy and paste from one map into a blank one without luck. I even tried saving another copy of a map, dynamically copying everything, then erasing other layers so I could resize and build a world map, but it caused the program to crash. Any advice out there?

Thanks.
    James

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

you shoudl be able to import other maps as parts. Look into that...I haven't installed CC3 on this laptop yet so I dont' have access to the tool until tomorrow...but try that...there's a way...it might be insert file...or something.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Guild Applicant

THanks; I'll give it a shot! Kudos on your maps by the way; stunning and incredible.

James

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks! And of course welcome also to the site...make sure to post your results

I did recently use the insert file method to create the continent view of my latest overland map. The good news is that when you insert a smaller map area into a larger map area, if you were consistent in your map scale, it will already fit right in at the right scale...The symbols will probably need to be scaled up to be seen well, but the land masses will be scaled right.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin