Thread: Crypt of Katyana, Vampyr

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Crypt of Katyana, Vampyr

Crypt of the Vampyr Queen, Katyana

I decided to post my Iron Crown Crypt Map contest entry here, calling it the final form. Of course, I have yet to place the required hex grid, but for purposes of using this in VT format, gridless is a better way to show it.

I created many of the elements, especially the entry way and the Vampyr's chamber in 3D using Nendo and Raydream Studio. The remainder was created in Xara Xtreme Pro, though I judiciously used elements from my August Challenge dungeon tiles and map object collection. The fallen debris, some of the coffins, corpses, etc.

The map measure 30 inches by 42 inches, at 100 ppi, 1.90 JPG.

Enjoy!

GP

PS: I know the directional shadows aren't ideal for a VT map, but since this map is intended for printing, I think shadows really help create a mood, that's why I chose to do it. Notice the demonic shadow in the front door and the vampiress in mist form exiting from her sarcophagus (just for extra fun!)

PPS: if you really want the gridded version in PDF format, you'll have to visit http://www.ironcrown.com main page, click on the Contests button, and visit the Crypt Map page, probably in a day or two, before its posted there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice-crypt.jpg 
Views:	708 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	11707  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations