Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Map for Trade...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Very nice GP! I really like the village map.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Last map for trade!

OK, though I still have to add detail to the laboratory railroad car, tweak the previous village map - he named it. And possibly tweak the equally bare dungeon map. Here's the final village map for a victorian English village of Northumberton.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northumberton.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	791.3 KB 
ID:	12393  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I like it. Three nitpicks: Top left tree's scaling makes it disproportionate to the rest of the map; tree below and to that one has some odd artifacting to it; where the tracks cross the road the rails should be at the same level as the road and you might consider a small drop shadow on the tracks to give them a more natural look.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

very good thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123