Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great arena of Greyhawk city

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

That helps a lot. I'd still reduce the shadow from the stands on to the sand a little. Also, an overall gradient from light to dark on the stands would be helpful, with light at the top and dark at the bottom.

For the nobles I'd suggest some sort of coloured awning - they will certainly want to be sheltered from the sun. For merchants and other good seats I'd suggest cushion. The plebs can sit on rock. That should help to delineate different economic categories.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I second the awning and cushions. I'd also set up some sort of colored bunting to act like a velvet rope and if you can make their area sort of elevated. Last thing is, what is the material it is constructed from? It looks sort of like fresh concrete so I'd lighten it up. Really cool though so keep up the good work.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12