Thread: [paid]Medieval Fantasy CC city

Map [paid]Medieval Fantasy CC city

Hello all!
    I started using Campaign Cartographer 3 months ago and I made some nice (I hope) maps for me and a little online rpg where I play since eight years
    Well the fact is this.. I have to change some old maps for that RPG and I already did the Land one with a nice success. Then I had to draw also village one but I really cannot do something that satisfy me at all.

I'm not very good at english and also CC manuals or tutorials are too much difficult for me.. Anyway! Let me show you what I need:
    This is the old village map I need to change (it has almost 8 years >.< ) and I would like to have it similar at this style, that was the LAND one I created:

I don't need the animation, but just some places I can see with the building (like you see, in the old one, *[Temple] etc etc. But I dont need you write it, I'll do it >.<! ) and no need parchment too!

Size are 600px x 500px

Well, I dont know how more to say, I would like to know if there is someone interested in this big (for me) project cause I really need to renew this image for my web.

I also would like to know about prices cause I also need rights on the image, or at least authorization for using it on my site. Please contact me via pm! ^_^ thank you
    Last edited by tania; 04-03-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: forgot sizes ><

Hi Tania

Welcome to the Guild. Your english is clear enough .

Is your site public? What is the URL? If your site is non profit there may already be maps you can use here. Check for a stated license or ask the cartographer.

I appreciate the examples you posted. Are there any maps you really like here? You could approach that author and be pretty sure of his\her style.

Sigurd

.. thank you really much
    Last edited by tania; 04-03-2009 at 07:39 PM.

I COuld help you. I can adapt to the style you want but i would have to see the map first to see what ill be working with...

Please send me a url or post an atachment.

Ill be glad to help you out
    Look inside of me, and melted in blood, there's a black hearth waiting to draw peace.