Thread: Greetings

Guild Applicant

Post Greetings

Greetings all,

I just found this site yesterday, linked from the rptools site (which I only visited for the first time a week or so ago). This appears to be a fantastic resource, and I've already skimmed the Tutorials thread to see what kind of stuff is there...amazing.

I'm a marketing communications guy for the Canadian operation of a huge multi-national company (just under half a million employees worldwide). In my spare time, I'm an avid rpg enthusiast who'll play just about any system or setting (no game snobbery here).

I own Vanishing Goblin Inc., which put out a few d20-based rpg products as pdfs, but those are no longer available due to the cancellation of the d20 license (and I just haven't bothered removing the d20 license references and putting them back up as pure OGL products). The company is semi-funct (i.e. not quite defunct, but not really doing much) these days.

Oh, and I like to insert parenthetical asides in the middle of my sentences.

I'm more of a writer than an artist, but I do like to draw and especially enjoy working on maps. Most of my maps were sub-standard early on, but I've learned a lot over the last couple of years, and so I've steadily improved. I look forward to sharing ideas and maps with the community here.

Maybe at some point I'll post some pictures of my early maps beside some maps I've done more recently. Then again, that may only be of interest to me.

Andrew

Welcome to the guild (and I also enjoy the occasional parenthetical aside)!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I, myself, prefer all sorts of punctuation; my favorite seems to be...ellipses Welcome to The Guild.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps