Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three maps from A Witch's Choice

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Post Three maps from A Witch's Choice

So I finished another product for Rite Publishing - an adventure called A Witch's Choice. It comes out on Thursday through lulu as well as on rpgnow and paizo. Here are three of the maps:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plunging Stream ManorFinal.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	2.76 MB 
ID:	11881 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Leafless WoodPrint.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	11882 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackSkyButteFinalPrint.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	11880

The adventure is set in the world of Arcana Evolved. This marks the first step in a large campaign arc that will take player from levels 1-20. I love working on these because the locations are a lot of fun to draw - I mean a dreamscape combat on a glass balcony above a series of cascading waterfalls? The future instalments promise similarly exotic locations.

Obviously these are rights reserved due to the commissioned nature of the work. Nevertheless, you are welcome to download them for personal use.

NymTevlyn

Do think they're looking for a freelance web designer? Their pages could use some serious sprucing up.

If you fancy taking a shot at it you could certainly send them an email - they are a friendly bunch. However I think they do have someone on staff.

Nice landscapes Torstan and as you said pretty exotic.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

More good stuff. I was gonna rep ya but I just did so yesterday for the challenge map.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Post Print versions available!

All five maps from Witch's Choice are available on Gamer Printshop ecommerce site for ordering printed versions, laminated or unlaminated!

Thought I'd add this info!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Of course! And many thanks to GP for hosting them over there.

Thanks Ascension and Gandwarf for the kind words. I knew I'd miss out on rep for putting them up today...

Praise A Witch's Choice

I always love it when I get work from Jonathan for our products,, he really know how to create a beautiful piece of cartography that is entirely functiona, and is always a joy to work with. As Wolfgang Baur says "Glorious"

I have to get the maps from Gamer Printshop some time here before Origins and Gencon so I can run my demos with my Gamer Printshop maps, which I am really looking forward too.

*as to a freelance web designer, right now we are going with a easy to navigate and very functional website created by me, I will post here though if I am ever ready to invest the money in something "spicier"
    Steve "Qwilion" Russell
    Rite Publishing

"A hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong!"

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Nice work Torstan!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer

The Leafless Wood is perfect for one of my campaigns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast