Thread: FUMCon - VTT Online Convention

Info FUMCon - VTT Online Convention

I just want to let anyone who's interested know about FUMCon 2009, an online convention for pen-and-paper roleplaying games using Virtual Tabletop (VTT) software. The convention is running over next weekend (10th to 12th April).

FUMCon (used to be iCon) has run for the past few years at the Four Ugly Monsters website. It's focus is to promote the use of Virtual Tabletop software to play roleplaying games online.

If there are any GMs out there, please join in and add an event for your own VTT. It'd be a good opportunity to show off those maps
    Or, just stop by and join in the games being run. If anyone wants to try out a VTT, there will be demos and games using the various VTTs.

Maptool seems to be woefully under-represented so far. Any chance of drafting someone to run a Maptool game or demo?
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=4969

I think Jfrazierjr should do a quick D&D 4e game using MapTool. He ran one for me and it went really well. Of course we were focusing on D&D 4e rather than MT since we both use it, but it was still a great example of what MT can do.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Oops, I missed that thread. Sorry for spamming in that case. I didn't realise that Devin had stopped by to promote the event.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

No need to apologize. It definitely needs as much publicity as it can get, and MapTool especially needs some more advertising, so it's all good.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.