Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *April Fools* Community Leader?

lol. Nice

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I've got to admit I fell for it too. My bookmark for the site is the main page, not the forum page, and it lists all new posts there. I saw this and was freaked the hell out until I started seeing everyone with gold names and then I was like "What the hell?!! Oh, wait. Now I get it...stupid me".
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

For about a minute I thought something had gone wrong as well. I was looking at a thread with some people posting who have not been really active, but who were suddenly community leaders. I thought they were returning from exile or something
    Then when I noticed I was community leader I LOL-ed at work. I knew it was a joke then, although I did try and find some new options/special powers. Alas

I don't think Arcana should really try out an experiment where everyone has administrator rights
    There's many decent people here, but power corrups really... heh.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I could honestly go for making all people with more than 5 posts into moderators...worse that could happen is a bunch of threads would get deleted or closed and maybe some vengeful banning...could be fun?!?

I'm REALLY glad everyone was able to have a laugh about all this. Doesn't appear to be any hurt feelings yet, except maybe Gandwarf's since he's not figuring out his special powers.

Who knows...maybe his quick-to-respond nature might put him on the list for future CL duties...nah...doubt it lol!!!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Who knows...maybe his quick-to-respond nature might put him on the list for future CL duties...nah...doubt it lol!!!
    The power would be too much for me to handle.

No, I pass the test.
    I will diminish and go into the West, and remain Gandwarf.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123