View Poll Results: Who dares make a Treasure Map for Pirates?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye - where do I signup, Cap'n!

21 91.30%
  • No way, pirates talk funny!

2 8.70%

Thread: Avast a Treasure Map!

Post Avast a Treasure Map!

Harr, for those who yearn to speak like a proper pirate, this challenge may be for you and your crew! That's right, I'm speakin' of a pirate treasure map, Avast! The likes o' me need that glint of gold to keep us toiling the decks. Show me a treasure map with symbols, riddles or rhymes that tells me how to find this treasure. Thar may be traps and foul beasties on this here map as well.

Makes me an island map with hidden treasure, that be the challenge of this poll!

Harr!

Edit: this might be better for a Lite Challenge, I tried to delete to move it there, but couldn't do it, because I voted on it already, harr.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-06-2009 at 03:20 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Nay, me fellow. This be a good challenge for t' lubbers. Let us git to mappin' an' show 'em where the gold be layin'.

Why is it that pirates always seem to have a west country accent? I know the south coast was a haven for smugglers (especially Cornwall) and a prime recruiting ground for the press gangs, but surely there can't have been that many pirates.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm all in for this as well. I'm sure there'll be lots of parchment, folds, and burned edges so I'm thinking a Han Solo treasure map for myself.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Aye, this be a good idea. Captain, ye seem to have come upon anoth'r great idea!! It be perfect for those of us land lubbers!
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass