Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this tut exist yet?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeather View Post
    Should I throw the text up here anyway, or wait till I'm actually, y'know, done?
    You are talking to a bunch of mappers here. Things are never done. At least to our own satisfaction. "I just need to tweek this just a bit more" or "I just thought of something else I could add"

Post what you got and add to it when you have time. Just make sure you mention that the tut is not complete 'cause there are a couple of Scribes looking for tuts to make PDFs out of and might be ticked if they have to redo the Tut PDFs over again
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'd wait until the pics are added in. I can certainly follow along with just text but it's nice to see the verification of what I'm doing as I follow along instead of just guessing. Either way, it's your tut...do with it as you will
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Member

Well, it's up, under its own thread, and I hope it's at least easy to follow. (note the correct usage of apostrophes there)

So far it hsn't seen a lot of traffic, and I know that's in part because few people here use PDN, but still. The techniques should translate pretty well, and I'd like at least a little feedback.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12