Thread: Hey, who's the new kid?

Hybrid View

Post Hey, who's the new kid?

This place is lovely. I'm not a mapmaker, but I'm enjoying perusing your work. I found your forum by following a link from Penny Arcade posted a few months ago. I'm looking at trying D&D with my housemates this year. All of us are first-timers and are a little shaky on the uptake, so thanks very much for making it easier by taking time to make such a handy resources.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other good 4e sites? I'm already skulking about EN world.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar
    Ft. Wayne, IN

Welcome Aboard!

Sorry, can't help with the 4E sites - I don't play.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Surrey, Canada, EH!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Apprentice

The Wizards Forum is always good to check out, especially if you have questions about character builds, or about the rules. They also have a ton of good stuff for novice DMs to get you started out.

Thanks! I'll get onto lurking their forum right away