Thread: First Community Leader

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post First Community Leader

This may be a wee bit early, since I haven't totally ironed out all the functions of community leaders...BUT...I'd like to go ahead and honor our first promotion opportunity to Pyrandon.

Since he came to this site he's been a great asset to the community by suggesting things for the site both off-list and on. He's also been a great contributor to the sites content, as well as a great artist. We can all learn something from Pyrandon, therefore he's going to be our first promotion.

RPMiller will be grandathered in as a community leader, as he's been my moderator from almost the beginning.

Congrats you guys

Depending on the results of the restructuring...I may be making more promotions in the near future.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Thank you for those kind words & for the promotion, Robbie. I think TCG is & can remain a valuable on-line community, & I look forward to helping you, RP, & all our members make more & better maps in the future.

And now, as my first act in office I shall ban all taxes! No more taxes, my friends, this site is hereby free of charge!

*Cue cheers & roars & chanting of my name & a ticker tape parade & ---*

Huh?

*Rubs eyes*

Oh, it was all a dream. And you were there, Robbie, and you, RP, and my little dog too....
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Welcome aboard pyrandon!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[beg]
    Well...actually it wasn't ALL a dream...your ban on all taxes did go through...BUT...everyone IS required to click ads...as of now...click ads or get banned like the taxes! bwahahaha...

Especially the firefox one...go install it...if you install it I get money...
    [/beg]

Just kidding about the begging...I don't NEED any of the money...eventually once the ad revenue clears 100, google will pay me and I'll use it for another year of hosting. Don't spam click any ads though you'll get me in trouble.

Pyrandon has already proven that he's an asset to the site, and I think he's earned the title.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin