Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boreas Gunship Deckplans WIP

Post Boreas Gunship Deckplans WIP

Here's the middle deck for my latest ship. It is a Gunship.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boreas-middledeck.jpg 
Views:	900 
Size:	643.1 KB 
ID:	12318

I have the top and lower decks to finish.
    Last edited by Turgenev; 04-12-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Attached corrected Gunship Image
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

This series rivals anything I've seen published. Clean, simple, and compelling.

Nice Job!

Thanks guyanonymous. BTW, I noticed I had a small error in the original attachment so I fixed it and uploaded the proper image.
    Cheers,
    Tim

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Oh. I take back all I said.

LOL! The title does say WIP.
    Cheers,
    Tim

I made a few more tweaks (a few minor adjustments and added control columns to the Fire Control Stations).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boreas-middledeck.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	655.2 KB 
ID:	12322

Now I think it is time to move on to another level.
    Last edited by Turgenev; 04-12-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Edited Attached Image
    Cheers,
    Tim

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

That looks really cool Turgenev, any plans to render an outside view of these?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer

What is the crew size of the ship? Does it carry cargo, and what level are any air locks on? Do the marines man the weapon systems or normal crew? It seems odd to have them housed on a ship weapon deck, and not near any boarding areas.

But I like it. Can't wait to see it finished. Going to get an exterior render?

Quote Originally Posted by Talroth View Post
    What is the crew size of the ship? Does it carry cargo, and what level are any air locks on? Do the marines man the weapon systems or normal crew? It seems odd to have them housed on a ship weapon deck, and not near any boarding areas.

But I like it. Can't wait to see it finished. Going to get an exterior render?
    I will probably change Marine Barracks to Crew or Security Barracks. I will have a better idea once I get the next two levels done. It is a gunship so it doesn't carry cargo (except ship supplies). The rest of the questions will be answered by the time I finish the plans.

To answer Talroth's and Steel General's questions about the exterior - sorry, but I don't have any plans to do the outside view (at this time at least). Drawing spaceships isn't really one of my strengths. The ship can look anyway you wish it to as long as it follows the general layout.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast