Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outputting in Fractal Terrains? Tips needed

I saw it on here, in a post, too. It's not a 'documented' feature, as I understand it.

I've also solved (in a way) the problem I mentioned above with the intensity output when saving multiple images. Basically, a dark line shows up, a single pixel thick on a horizontal and vertical edge. It's not an extra line, but is actually where data should be. So when you put the images back together, you get this dark grid. I found that, in PS, you can select a single line of pixels, either horizontally or vertically. By doing so and then choosing Filter/Other/Offset and choosing +1,+1, it pretty much hides the problem without a recognizable line remaining.

And, good timing and all, a friend just emailed me a program to stitch all those images back together for me. Here's the link: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5163

NIIIIICE that looks so very handy. I was already beginning to be tired of the idea of stitching, before I ever began. (I'm still outputting, looking at the quality, sticking out my tongue, and deleting the files, then outputting again)

Guild Journeyer

I am export following the same steps shown in the thread (not an FT noob) even exporting as bmp instead of jpg but gettting abunch of blank white images with some images showing the relief i am trying to export.
    its just too big for one image.... arg!

nm i think the problem is that i am trying to export using polar projection (discworld)
    Last edited by Lathorien; 10-13-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12