View Poll Results: Create a village for the CWBP one house at a time?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I've got my hammer, let's build something!

18 90.00%
  • Nah, give me a real challenge!

2 10.00%

Thread: Build a Village challenge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Build a Village challenge

Probably a Lite Challenge suggestion, but it could go either way. Similar to the March Map Challenge, but rather than build varying locations in the CWBP, it is intended to design one village. In the challenge rules a predetermined set of buildings will be available for selection by one mapper per building. The list should be long enough that there would be more than the number of probable participants. Thus each participant selects the building he wants to create, and that one is scratched off the list. In the end an entire village is created ready to place in the CWBP from all participants completed challenge maps.

Probable locations might include: chapel, tavern/inn, trading post or mercantiler, a black smith, a horse trader and corral, typical farmhouse, a wealthy merchants house, a village hall, a jail, etc.
    Maybe pick an elven or Beastland village for some extra flavor.

I thought this might be a fun way to build a complete village by Lite Challenge members, yet excellently suited for the CWBP.

Thoughts?

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-16-2009 at 02:47 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations