hey guys.

haven't been around in awhile... finding I have very little time with work and the ammount of time i spend on a train (Ravells might know exactly how bad it is since he's here in the UK) I have to take a train every day from Bournemouth to Havant... and back... 2.5 hrs each way... combined with a 7.5hr day and i'm gone over half the day...

I've been thinking hard about trying to work on my world again, and came up with an interesting idea I thought would be cool, and possibly help create a realistic city map.

My idea is this. Follow its founders and leaders, by writing journal entries by them, describing the needs of the city and whats being done about it. An example of such would be "Villagers are finding that they need to cross the river more and more, and the ferry isn't pulling its weight. I've decided to erect a bridge" etc etc...

It helps me get into the mood of the design, but also lends history to the place. I chose this route because I have more then enough time to write things at work, but using a computer to draw things is limited. Let me know what you guys think.

To try to stop my procrastination I've decided to start with the objective of at least 1 entry a day, but as many as I can muster really. So... hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow, with my first post!