Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Page Dungeon Creation Contest

Quote Originally Posted by thebax2k View Post
    Chgowiz has posted compiled pdfs of the more than one hundred (!) entries he received. The maps run the gamut of types and styles imaginable, but the sheer diversity of the entries is incredible. If you are looking for a location or a small dungeon to slip into your campaign, give them a look.

Without further adieu: http://oldguyrpg.blogspot.com/2009/0...test-pdfs.html

(Note, most of the entries are either use no rule set or are for OD&D/AD&D, so if you are using 3.5 or Pathfinder or some other ruleset, some conversion work may be necessary).
    Thank you for passing that along! I was just about to post something myself.

All of the dungeons are system and/or edition neutral - some 3E'ish things came thru as some AD&D/OD&D, they'll all need a bit of tweaking for use in your favorite game.

It's our hope you all enjoy them as much as we enjoyed the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by thebax2k View Post
    I'm going to nit-pick here (as a francophone).

"Without further adieu" means "with no more good-byes" or "with no more to god" whereas "without further ado" means "with no more pomp and ceremony" or "with no more fuss".

For some reason people put in the French adieu in that phrase instead of the proper English term.

(Note, most of the entries are either use no rule set or are for OD&D/AD&D, so if you are using 3.5 or Pathfinder or some other ruleset, some conversion work may be necessary).
    I thought the contest rules were that they were all supposed to be systemless so that there would never be need for conversion?

(As a footnote, hooray, my submission is in the codex)
    Dyson's Dodecahedron
    an RPG blog, with a few maps

Pretty much all my maps are drawn by hand - ink on paper - and then scanned and contrast-enhanced

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12