Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWBP Image Map

Blog Entries

I have updated the Image Map now in the CWBP. IG you might have to tie up some loose ends like pointing your #27 at the thread about it when your ready. There's the alt tags and whatever else too. Not sure what should go in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have updated the Image Map now in the CWBP. IG you might have to tie up some loose ends like pointing your #27 at the thread about it when your ready. There's the alt tags and whatever else too. Not sure what should go in them.
    Excellent. We'll have to get the new areas named before I can change the alt tags.

Took me a bit to make out what all those little bitty squares were, then I realized that you'd overlaid all the city maps in their respective spots on the regional maps. Good stuff! Now you need to record it all in ViewingDale so we can see Ansium in action!

Where'd the new map of the Luwath Peninsula come from? Haven't seen any updates on that since we first started this project.

-IG

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Took me a bit to make out what all those little bitty squares were, then I realized that you'd overlaid all the city maps in their respective spots on the regional maps. Good stuff! Now you need to record it all in ViewingDale so we can see Ansium in action!
    Oh its all in there - at least everything that I can get my grubby mits on. If I zoomed into Port Magalie then there would be a burning ship on the map

This overview map has always been a save from the app. Its not often that the cities are large enough that they can be seen all that easily tho.

Oh and I should say that for anyone who has a copy (read iso I think...) and wants a copy of the CWBP then gimme a buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Where'd the new map of the Luwath Peninsula come from? Haven't seen any updates on that since we first started this project.
    Actually I dont know. I see the threads go by and add to the map as and when I can.

Is it this one: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5759

My index is always on my sig. All the maps ought to be somewhere in there.

EDIT -- Oh I have just been reminded of the now infamous "horses ass" video too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYU2gcsaoQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ansium1.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	760.4 KB 
ID:	18636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temp.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	323.2 KB 
ID:	18637  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Wow... I hadn't realized how well those images scaled together until you put them together like that. I didn't do a half bad job!

I'd never seen that video before. Funny, funny stuff right there.

I added the latest image of the Luwath Peninsula to the wiki entry, so now it finally has a bit of color to it. As time permits, I'll pick an area and make sure we've got the latest info and get it all together, and then compile something outlining what still needs to be done.

Thanks for all your work on this.

-IG

Blog Entries

Yes your stuff - well your maps and the other maps in your sector have excellent scaling and they all seem to fit together real well.

I mailed the vid to Monks as a demo who shoved it up. Its been referred to by the horse thing ever since. I didn't think to zoom in on something else. In a shameless retort, I made another zooming onto some barmaids boobs but that never got air time for some reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Yes your stuff - well your maps and the other maps in your sector have excellent scaling and they all seem to fit together real well.

I mailed the vid to Monks as a demo who shoved it up. Its been referred to by the horse thing ever since. I didn't think to zoom in on something else. In a shameless retort, I made another zooming onto some barmaids boobs but that never got air time for some reason....
    There is no justice in this world.

-IG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12