Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWBP Image Map

Post CWBP Image Map

Thanks to Arcana configuring whatever it was that needed configuring, I was able to code the image map for the CWBP.

I didn't know if it'd be best to link to the forum entries or the wiki entries, so I finally settled on the forum entries, but that can be changed with minimal effort. It can also be placed on a page of its own, if you all would rather... or whatever. It's pretty configurable. Let me know!

Thanks again, Arcana! Couldn't have any of this without you.

-IG

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Cool Beans IG! *BONK*
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh, I deserve negative rep for taking so long to get it done lol. But you're welcome
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Eh, I deserve negative rep for taking so long to get it done lol. But you're welcome
    Done!

There ya go!

And the other regions outside, where they are to be mapped?
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/signaturepics/sigpic3377_5.gif

Quote Originally Posted by joćo paulo View Post
    And the other regions outside, where they are to be mapped?
    They'll be opened up after Ansium is more complete, if I recall correctly. A search through the CWBP forums should answer your questions.

-IG

NymTevlyn

There any chance of getting alt tags added to the image map with the name / tile of each region?

Quote Originally Posted by NymTevlyn View Post
    There any chance of getting alt tags added to the image map with the name / tile of each region?
    Umm.. they're already there, at least for the areas that have already been mapped and named. Can you not see them? Strange, the alt tags display just fine for me.

If it just says "Area 3" or whatever, then there's nothing done up for that area yet. You'll notice that the link for those areas just goes to the main area of the CWBP forums as well, instead of a particular map's thread. Mapped areas have an alt tag with the region name, and link back to the originating thread in the CWBP forums.

-IG

NymTevlyn

I was looking for all the information in one place. I was trying to figure out how 24 was below 16 and 27 up at the top right. Just wanted to have all the map numbers included.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast