Thread: Photohop brush question

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Post Photohop brush question

Hi,

Is it possible that the standard brushes in Photoshop don't include the one that as you press harder the line becomes bigger?, Could you tell me where to find them or the way to create them?

Thanks in advance.

It works with any brush. You just need to go into your brushes menu (select the brush and hit the little menu icon on the right hand side of the options bar up top). Go to shape dynamics and under control for size jitter change the drop down to pen pressure.
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Well, it actually was as Pen Pressure, but I can't get the function yet, is quite weird.

When I switched to Vista 64bit, I found that my wacom tablet's pressure feature is touch and go. Apparently this is a driver/interface problem of Wacom/Adobe, depending on who you talk to. I have to reselect tools to get it to work again - I'll try to recall how - if it stops - could this be the issue you're having?

Hmm...it's coming back a bit now - it has to do with using the regular mouse in photoshop. It turns off pressure, for some reason.

Well hope you get it working. Pen Pressure is a wonderful tool.
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

mmm, it will probably be a problem with the driver then, the problem is that my tablet is NGS not WATCOM, and that company looks to be down since I can't reach their web site. Curiously I can't install the original driver neither, so I have to use what Vista finds.