Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rat Children of Mullbury Hill

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Blaidd Drwg's Avatar

This really great stuff. I like the map of Wyrmshire best. It's just, well... different! You should take that as a compliment

Repped (for what it's worth, coming from me).

Quote Originally Posted by Gandwarf View Post
    So the body in the closet... who does it belong to?
    It belongs to the real wizard Naxxsus. Craven the were-rat had killed Naxxsus and drank his blood so that he can assume the shape of the wizard, to lure the children to the house on Mullbury hill. Once there, the children were to be transformed into humanoid rat like creatures, known as ratlings.

Post Captured Souls

Young children from near by towns and villages are being captured and brought to Craven so that they maybe transformed into ratlings. I personally like this map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room 8.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	949.1 KB 
ID:	13930  

Blog Entries

Great stuff. And Imagine 3D... theres a program thats long in the tooth. Played about with that on the Amiga. Used to crash for a pastime then tho. I hear its better these days.

Thx Redrobes, I hope that you like the story also, because that is what I'm trying to sell. On June 27 I'll be pitching my ideas to some publishers down a the Origins convention.

Post Cobble Stone

I have currently stopped writing my Adventure Module and now I'm back to map creation. I have made my first texture for the rat maze and it's called Colorful_Cobblestone. This texture was made for a large scale battle map that will be included with my adventure as soon as I have it for sale. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think about this texture map. Your comments are much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colorful_Cobblestone.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	653.1 KB 
ID:	15918  
    Last edited by BlackLotus; 08-14-2009 at 09:46 PM.

I like the texture. Would love to see your module as a PDF though
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

The texture is nice, looking forward to seeing it in use.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Rat Children on PDF

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    I like the texture. Would love to see your module as a PDF though
    I needed a little time to think about what to say, before I was able to respond to your request. Right now, Rat Children of Mullbury Hill, is still a work in progress. Right now, I don't have any plans to release it on PDF, I prefer the published book format over the digital format.

Now as for my previous my, The Temple of Ka Mon Ra, I'm willing to donate the PDF file to you, if you want it. Since it is written for the 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons rules system, I am no longer able to sell it. Anyone who donates money to your website will be able to download the module without any additional cost involved. The file is 600 megs in size, due to the high resolution images included with this PDF format. Please send me a PM if you are interested in this proposal.

Ahhhh...wasn't aware this was a 'business' thing. Thought it was a personal mod for Home Group. Hence the PDF. I do my stuff in word and then save to PDF for those who are interested in looking at it.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast