Thread: Hello (4e D&D and Alternity player)

Post Hello (4e D&D and Alternity player)

Hello everyone! I was excited to find this website! Cheers!

Welcome to the guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

NymTevlyn

Holy poodoo! A real live Alternity player?! I thought they all went nearly extinct and I was one of the last.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Info More about me! Whoo Hoo for me!!

Hi all, and thanks for the warm welcome! I started D&D with 1st ed when it came out (I was in 4th grade). Currently, after taking about 7 years off - having kids, moving etc, I am getting back in to it! I currently play D&D online using Skype and Maptools with friends and nephews in Los Angeles, Idaho, Utah, California and South Korea.

I am going to start up again with Alternity in a couple weeks with the same group. I am just finishing up the maps for the adventure. I found this website while I was tring to find a cool door image to use.

If anyone is interested I'll post the maps for the Alternity adventure when I am finished. They are the maps from the "Of Ghosts & Goblins" adventure that came out in the Action Check online magazine a while ago.

I have been amazed how well D&D has been going using Skype. Almost like being at the table! Almost...

Quote Originally Posted by gerloffmk View Post
    Hi all, and thanks for the warm welcome! I started D&D with 1st ed when it came out (I was in 4th grade). Currently, after taking about 7 years off - having kids, moving etc, I am getting back in to it! I currently play D&D online using Skype and Maptools with friends and nephews in Los Angeles, Idaho, Utah, California and South Korea.

I am going to start up again with Alternity in a couple weeks with the same group. I am just finishing up the maps for the adventure. I found this website while I was tring to find a cool door image to use.

If anyone is interested I'll post the maps for the Alternity adventure when I am finished. They are the maps from the "Of Ghosts & Goblins" adventure that came out in the Action Check online magazine a while ago.

I have been amazed how well D&D has been going using Skype. Almost like being at the table! Almost...
    Absolutely, we'd love to see your maps. You don't even have to wait until they're finished - we love to see works as they progress through completion (and might even be able to offer some advice along the way!).

Check out the WIP forums and show us something.

-IG