Thread: Terrains Pro > CC3 World Map HELP!

Help Terrains Pro > CC3 World Map HELP!

Hi all,

I've created some continents in FT that I like (gave up trying to construct a world in FT) and now I'm trying to import them into CC3 and then jigsaw them together in order to construct my world. However, I'm new to CC3 and I'm having a few problems:

1. Is it possible to take multiple CC2 files exported from FT and combine them into one CC3 file using layers perhaps - if so, how would be very much appreciated.

2. Currently when I open a continent exported from FT into CC3 and then try to move / scale it etc, parts of the map get left behind or don't scale. I just want an outline map that I can move around in the CC3 window. Can anyone help?

Great site by the way.

Dal.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

I feel kind of bad that no one has offered a helping hand here. I know nothing about Fractal Terrains or CC3, but I figured I'd bump this for you and see if anyone who does know those things can offer a thought.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Don't feel bad Karro, I just applied glue to my chair and worked it out for myself. Like all things, its easy when you know how. Thanks for the thought anyway.

Dal.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Glad you got it figured out!
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...